Some delicious, crunchy cookies with a cup of piping hot tea or coffee can make anyone’s day! And, if the cookies are rich with some quality cashew nuts, then the feel is even surreal. Here is the recipe of cashew nut cookies that you could try at the comfort of your homes using Delinut Cashews.
- Delinut Roasted Cashews – 150g
- All-purpose flour (Maida) – 200g
- Salted Butter, softened – 250g
- Powdered sugar – ½ cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Egg, beaten – 1
- Take 100g Delinut roasted cashews and grind them into fine powder.
- Add the ground cashews to all-purpose flour and mix well in a bowl.
- Take a baking tray and line it with parchment paper.
- Beat softened butter and powdered sugar in another bowl until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract to this mixture and continue beating for 30 seconds.
- Add the prepared flour to this mixture and mix it until it looks like breadcrumbs.
- Knead the mixture and prepare a neat dough; chill it for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to thin sheets (around ¼ inch thick) by keeping it between two parchment papers.
- Cut the sheet to shapes using a cookie cutter and transfer them into the prepared tray.
- Take the remaining Delinut Roasted cashews and press one each on the cut cookie dough.
- Brush beaten egg on top of each cookie.
- Place the baking tray in an oven set at 180°C for 12 minutes. The cookie should turn light brown in colour.
The cookies would have a sandy texture and would be crunchy delicious. The flavour of delinut cashew, one of the best cashew brands in India, makes it even more delectable. You can buy our cashews online from Delinut