- Delinut roasted almonds – ¾ cup
- Condensed milk – 400 g
- Whole milk – ¼ cup
- Heavy cream – 500 ml
Fancy an ice cream on a sunny day? Homemade ice cream is the best you can prepare if you grab a packet of Delinut roasted almonds. Delinut almonds, roasted without oil and preservative-free, come in plain, smoked and salted variants.
With just four ingredients, one can prepare crunchy and delightful Delinut Roasted almond ice cream. Here’s how.
- Blend half of the Delinut roasted almonds and whole milk to a smooth paste and transfer to a bowl.
- Add to the bowl condensed milk and whisk well
- In another bowl, whip heavy cream till it thickens and add half of it to the almond-milk mixture.
- Add the rest of the heavy cream and fold.
- Transfer this to a loaf pan, cover and freeze it for two hours.
- Chop the rest of the Delinut roasted almonds and two hours later, after the mixture sets, add the chopped Delinut roasted almonds to it.
- Fold them to ice cream and place it in the freezer overnight.
Delinut Roasted Almond Ice cream is ready to be served in a cone or as scoops. If required, you can garnish the ice cream with chocolate chips or almond slivers.
Easy and fun to prepare, Delinut Roasted Almond Ice cream can be a yummy homemade treat you give to your friends. Place your order for Delinut roasted almonds at the website www.delinutshop.com. Hurry!